Why you should be using Presets!
Presets are a group of photo-editing settings designed to transform your digital images into a beautiful, finished product at the click of a few buttons. If you’re not using them, then it’s time I change your mind!
A client once asked me WHY? Why do I need them? Here are my reasons WHY every Boutique Owner should be using them to take their product & brand photos to the next level!
- Time- Unless you prefer to sit at the computer editing photos all day. Presets make it easy to edit your photos with a click of a button.
- Simplicity- Photo editing software can be intimidating and can take forever to learn. Using a preset allows you to learn what someone else has done and understand what they did to achieve the specific look.
- Versatility- With presets you can get a variety of looks in a matter of seconds. Which will easily give you tons of ideas to develop the style you want.
- Consistency- Being constant is HUGE especially when it comes to your brand. Using the same presets and similar looks will keep your products consistent.
- Mobile Friendly- We know how hard it is to be at your computer all day long. Being able to edit your photos on your mobile and/or desktop and still keep the consistency is the best part! Additionally, You don’t need to understand the desktop version to use the mobile version and vice versa.
- Customizable- Once you purchase a preset collection, you can adjust and tweak it to make it your own. The possibilities are endless.
- Batch Editing- Yes, BATCH that girl! You can apply your adjustments to a large group of images to save SO. MUCH. TIME.
Now that you know the why. If your next question is how. We have you covered! Below is a list of Preset creators we recommend.
Welcome to my Marketing Studio tribe!
We help Boutique owners who struggle with generating new sales and creating repeat customers which results in them constantly on the move, feeling frustrated, defeated, and feeling like they have to wear all the hats in their company.
We have a menu of marketing options that help you branch into new markets and re-energize your current customer list to create consistent and reliable sales so that you feel secure to rest, stop working, relax, take care of family, or make that next great idea come to life.
Leave a comment