Is your SEO ready for Valentines Day?
How often do you focus on your SEO? Its the shoes to your website. You wouldn't run out to a public store with no shoes on would you? Then why run a website without shoes? (SEO) Below, I share more tips on SEO for Valentines day or any other Holiday!
How to use Keywords/SEO
On Website, think about what would customers search for? What is a Keyword? A keyword is a term used in digital marketing to describe a word or a group of words an Internet user uses to perform a search in a search engine or search bar. In an SEO strategy, keywords are very important and should be the core of any copy written for the web (present in the content, titles and SEO elements).
What is SEO? The process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine. "the key to getting more traffic lies in integrating content with search engine optimization and social media marketing"
What is a tag? In addition to incorporating keywords into your items/ listings, you must add tags. A tag is a word or short phrase, called metadata, that is attached to your item. Google uses these tags to help shoppers locate your item. Think of a tag as being the yin to a keyword's yang.
- Use keywords in titles, the first sentence in your description and in tags
- Use SEVERAL tags
- Use all the tools your website offers you such as attributes, color, style, occasion and holiday.
- If your items aren’t selling, review your keywords, tags and SEO. Avoid making changes to SEO/Keywords less than 30-60 days apart. It may take this long for you to notice a change
- Avoid making changes to all of your listings at once. Ask yourself these questions when creating SEO/Keywords:
- Who is it for?
- What is the main color?
- What method or technique did you use to make it?
- What size is it?
- What style is it?
- What is the main material?
- Avoid using long specific phrases in titles, shoppers do not search for “Fall Sweater with texture and long sleeves”.
- DO use searchable words such as Fall Sweater Dress, Christmas Pj’s, Buffalo Plaid Vest, Gift for Mom, Present for Bridesmaids, etc.
Now that Valentine day is just around the corner, consider some of these keywords/SEO’s you can use for Valentines, but you can change “Valentine” to any season or holiday your listing applies to.
- Valentine Gift
- Valentine Dress
- Valentine Décor
- Valentine Décor for front door
- Valentine gift for him/her
- Valentine Sweater
- Valentine Graphic Tee
Welcome to my Marketing Studio tribe! Every business has a story. Let me help you tell the world! If you are an entrepreneur you have come to the right group. I am looking for all boss babes & boss dudes! Here we can all ask questions and share tips on running a business! Xo, Kiki If you need help with Marketing please reach out to me! Website: http://www.boutiquemarketingstudio.com Join my tribe for FREE Marketing tips, daily!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/marketingstudio
Leave a comment